Who is Skylene Montgomery?
Sean Payton’s Wife Skylene Montgomery (born December 04, 1984) is an American Former Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Volleyball Coach, and Nurse from Parkersburg, West Virginia. She is well recognized as the longtime girlfriend and now the fiancee of Sean Payton (American football coach and former player).
He currently serves as the head coach of the New Orleans Saints of the National Football League. As a player, Sean used to perform as a quarterback at Naperville Central High School and Eastern Illinois University.
Quick Facts about Skylene Montgomery
|December 04, 1984
|Place of Birth
|Parkersburg, West Virginia
|Former Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Volleyball Coach, Nurse, Fiancée of Sean Payton
|Peterberg’s South High School, Marshall University (Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology, 2007)
|Engaged to Sean Payton
The early life of Skylene Montgomery
As we already mention above the Virginian beauty was born on December 4, 1984, in Parkersburg, West Virginia, USA to Skylar and Darlene Montgomery. She hold an American nationality. Her father “Skylar Montgomery” is co-owner of a garage-door supplier. Skylene’s mother is Darlene Montgomery.
Her initial education was stated to be completed at Peterberg’s South High School. Skylene was exceptionally good in sports, especially in Softball and Volleyball.
Till her schooling, she has swept many honors in both the games. She completed her graduation in exercise physiology from Marshall University in 2007. She is also stated to be enrolled in the nursing program.
Is Skylene Montgomery married? Who is Skylene Montgomery Husband?
Skylene Montgomery and Sean Payton began dating in 2012. It means the former Miss USA participant was only 29 years at the beginning of their relationship.
After dating for over seven years, Skylene Montgomery and Sean Payton finally got engaged in November 2019. At an elaborate party shell game, the NFL coach proposed his longtime partner saying,
“Skylene, I love you!”. Then he added if she was willing to marry him. The answer- Yes. Even before getting engaged, Skylene Montgomery and Sean Payton were living together in Perrier St in uptown New Orleans.
This 38-year-old’s soon-to-be husband is 55 years old in age. He has been the head coach of New Orleans Saints since 2008. Whether Skylene Montgomery was previously married and has an ex-husband isn’t confirmed.
Montgomery completed her schooling from Petersburg South High School. While studying in school, she loved to play volleyball and other sports. In the year 2007, she completed her bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology from Marshall University.
After completing the under-graduation degree, she starts his higher education in communications and Nursing at West Virginia University. After completing the Nursing course she starts doing a job as an Assistant at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Skylene as Miss Virginia
In her days at the Nursing program, Miss Montgomery went on to participate in the Miss USA 2008 pageant. She was crowned as ‘Miss West Virginia 2008’ in October 2007. But couldn’t make it to the Miss USA competition.
During her service, she actively made efforts for many causes namely, Katrina Relief, Friendship Kitchen, Breast Cancer Awareness and Relay for life.
She worked as a Nurse and a formal Volleyball Coach. Skylene currently is a coach at Bayou Sports Club for the Volleyball team. She also works at Ochsner Medical Center in the Gastrointestinal Intensive Care Unit and volunteers Payton’s Play It Forward Foundation, Ochsner’s Moonlight & Miracles Foundation, and Second Harvest Feed the Children.
Age: 35 years old (December 04, 1984)
Weight: 55 Kg
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
The things we notice that she like love to do shopping and traveling. She like in food continental dishes. Black color is its favorite color. His Favorite Celebrities are Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Actress Jennifer Lawrence.
Skylene Montgomery’s Net Worth and Salary
Skylene Montgomery is a name that has been associated with success, both professionally and financially. But just how rich is Skylene Montgomery? The details surrounding her net worth and salary have been a subject of speculation and have been reported differently by various sources. Here’s a closer look:
Net Worth Estimations Over the Years:
- According to source 1, Skylene Montgomery had a net worth of approximately $100,000 as of 2021.
- Together with her fiancee, Sean Payton, they possess a combined net worth of $24 million.
- Source 2 suggests that Skylene’s net worth sits around $750,000.
- Contrarily, source 4 claims her net worth to be $3 million, attributing a large part of it to her nursing career.
- Source 5 offers a range, estimating her net worth to be between $900,000 and $2 million.
- Fast forward to 2023, and source 6 reports that her net worth is estimated to be around $3 million.
Major Financial Contributors:
- Modeling Career: Skylene Montgomery has made significant strides in the world of modeling, which has undoubtedly contributed to her financial success.
- Nursing Career: As mentioned in source 4, her job in nursing has not only been a source of steady income but has also added to her overall net worth.
- Pageant Win: Skylene’s victory as Miss West Virginia, as per source 4, possibly provided her with various opportunities, including endorsements, appearances, and other sources of income.
Factors Affecting Her Net Worth:
- Multiple Income Streams: With a diverse career in both modeling and nursing, Skylene has multiple avenues of income that have positively impacted her net worth.
- Combined Wealth with Fiancee: It’s important to note that her combined net worth with her fiancee, Sean Payton, is $24 million, which is a testament to their joint financial decisions and successes.
- Varying Reports: With different sources reporting varying figures, it is challenging to pinpoint an exact figure for Skylene’s net worth. The discrepancies in reports can be due to many reasons – from undisclosed earnings, investments, and assets to varying methodologies in calculating celebrity net worth.
Skylene Montgomery Affairs
Skylene Montgomery was previously married and has an ex-husband isn’t confirmed.
On the other hand Earlier, tied the knot with his ex-wife “Beth Shuey” after dating each other for a while in 1992. The former pair share two children together i.e. a daughter Meghan Payton (b. 1997) and son Connor Payton (b. 2000). In June 2012, Beth Payton filed for divorce after staying together for nearly 20 years.
Skylene Montgomery celebrates her birthday on the 4th of December. She was born in 1984 in Parkersburg, West Virginia, USA (age 35 years old, as of 2020).
Her father “Skylar Montgomery” is co-owner of a garage-door supplier. Skylene’s mother is Darlene Montgomery.
She completed her school education from Parkersburg South High School.
During that time, the coach’s partner played softball and volleyball at school
Furthermore, she also achieved All-State honors in both sports.
Later, Montgomery graduated from Marshall University and earned a bachelor’s degree in exercise physiology in 2007.
she enrolled in West Virginia University’s graduate nursing program.
Skylene worked as a CAN at St. Mary’s Hospital.
While studying at nursing college, she participated in the Miss USA 2008 pageant.
Montgomery crowned as “Miss West Virginia 2008” in October 2007.
In her life, she actively supported many causes such as Katrina Relief, Friendship Kitchen, Breast Cancer Awareness, and Relay for Life.
Sean Payton’s fiancée is good at playing Softball and Volleyball.
Her nationality is American and ethnicity is white.
The 35-years-old nurse is 21 years younger than her fiance.
Skylene Montgomery Social Media Accounts