Who is Jessica Cox?
Jessica Tara Cox, born on October 5, 1989, in Millville, New Jersey, stands as an emblem of dedication and love, prominently recognized as the spouse of Mike Trout, the celebrated center fielder for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB). Besides her identity as a celebrity wife, Jessica holds her stature as a former teacher, actively engaged in charity drives and making significant social contributions.
Jessica’s husband Mike Trout is an American professional baseball player. Furthermore, the 27-year-old Mike Trout plays as a center fielder for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB). Furthermore, her full real birth name is Jessica Tara cox.
He remained seven-time MLB All-Star and also received the Most Valuable Player (MVP) award in 2014 and 2016. Moreover, Trout is also a six-time winner of the Silver Slugger Award.
Quick Facts About Jessica Cox
|Name||Jessica Tara Cox|
|Born||October 5, 1989, Millville, New Jersey, USA|
|Occupation||Homemaker, Former Teacher|
|Famous For||Wife of Mike Trout (MLB Player)|
|Education||Millville Senior High School, Degree from Lebanon Valley College in elementary and special education|
|Marriage||Married to Mike Trout in 2017|
|Children||Expecting first child in August 2020|
|Charity Involvement||Worked with Los Angeles Angels charity drives like “Fill the Boot” campaign and “Golden Ball” for Special Olympics of Southern California|
|Physical Appearance||Age: 31 (as of 2020), Weight: 63 Kg, Height: 5 ft 8 inches, Eye Color: Blue, Hair Color: Blonde|
|Favorite Things||Activities: Travel, Shopping, and Singing; Food: Pizza; Color: Black; Celebrities: Robert Downey, Jr and Jennifer Aniston|
|Net Worth||Varies between sources (ranges from $1.5 million to $120 million)|
|Pets||American Eskimo Dog named Juno|
|Family Details||Two younger brothers (including Aaron Cox, who passed away)|
|Husband’s Net Worth||Mike Trout has an estimated net worth of $45 million|
The early life of Jessica Cox
As we mention above she was born on October 5, 1989, in Millville, New Jersey, United state of America. She basically belongs to white Caucasian ethnicity. This 29-year old former teacher has two younger brothers including Aaron Cox.
Unfortunately, Aaron passed away at the age of 24 years and moreover he was also involved in a controversy of taking drugs.
Married life with Michael Nelson Trout
Jessica Cox tied the knot with her husband Michael Nelson Trout in 2017. Their wedding ceremony was held on December 9, 2017. Earlier, Mike engaged his longtime girlfriend Cox in July 2016 in a private ceremony. On March 2, 2020, the family announced that they were expecting the birth of their first child in August.
In addition, the couple was dating each other since high school. Trout proposed to his love on June 28, 2016.
Jessica Cox completed her school education from Millville Senior High School.
Later, she graduated from Lebanon Valley College with a degree in elementary and special education.
Jessica Cox started working at Dennis Township School Board in New Jersey as an elementary school teacher. She was enjoy her job as a teacher by teaching students.
People Also Read:Everything About Teresa Lourenco: Richard Jefferson Wife
Moreover, she was involved in various social service activates by worked with Los Angeles Angels charity drives which include the “Fill the Boot” campaign for Southern California fire departments. After her marriage, her husband also supported her work by donating $27000 to Hurricane Harvey relief fund.
Age: 35 years old (October 5, 1989)
Weight: 63 Kg
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
The things we notice that she like love to do Travel, Shopping and Singing. Pizza is its favorite food. His favorite color is Black. His Favorite Celebrities are Actor Robert Downey, Jr and Actress Jennifer Aniston.
Trout and his wife are dog lovers. The couple has an American Eskimo Dog named Juno, who regularly appears on Cox’s Instagram.
The pair also loves giving back and are passionate about their charity work.
Cox participates in the Angels Wives charity events including “Fill the Boot,” which raises money for local fire departments in the L.A. area. She also has taken part in the “Golden Ball,” a charity that raises funds for the Special Olympics of Southern California.
Jessica Cox’s Net Worth and Financial Journey
Jessica Cox stands as a beacon of inspiration for many, not just because of her formidable achievements as a pilot but also due to her influential voice as a motivational speaker. Born on February 2, 1983, she has carved a niche for herself in a unique and demanding professional landscape.
Jessica Cox’s Financial Outlook:
- Net Worth Variability: Jessica’s financial achievements, as evident by her net worth, seem to vary considerably across sources. Some place her net worth in the ballpark of a modest $1.5 million, while others suggest it could be as high as $120 million.
- Career Breakdown: The exact distribution of her earnings between her piloting career and her endeavors as a motivational speaker remains elusive. Both professions can be lucrative, but without specifics, it’s hard to delineate how much she earns from each.
Influence of Personal Relationships on Net Worth:
- Mike Trout’s Contribution: Jessica’s husband, Mike Trout, is an illustrious figure in the baseball world, boasting a net worth of $45 million. The interplay between their individual earnings and investments could be significant, potentially affecting the overall financial dynamics of the family.
We did not find exact information about her previous relationship/affairs.
Interesting facts about Jessica Cox are:
- Jessica Cox was born on the 5th of October 1989 in Millville, New Jersey, The United States of America.
- Therefore, Jessica Cox’s age is 31 years old, as of 2020.
- There is no information about her father and mother available on the internet.
- She has two younger brothers including Aaron Cox.
- Furthermore, the siblings grew up together in Dorchester, New Jersey.
- Unfortunately, Aaron Cox died at the age of 24. He also played the last three seasons for the Angles’ High A team at Inland Empire.
- Jessica Cox completed her school education from Millville Senior High School.
- Later, she graduated from Lebanon Valley College with a degree in elementary and special education.
- Mike Trout’s Spouse then started working as an elementary school teacher at Dennis Township School Board in New Jersey.
- Moreover, she also worked with Los Angeles Angels charity drives which include the “Fill the Boot” campaign for Southern California fire departments.
- Her partner is also popularly known by the nickname “The Millville Meteor“.
- In 2017, Trout and Jessica donated $27,000 USD to the Hurricane Harvey relief fund.
Jessica Cox Social Media Accounts: