Who is Jelissa Hardy?
Jelissa hardy is the ex-girlfriend of professional basketball player Draymond Green Jr. she used to play basketball during her high school. Later she suffer from chronic back injuries and she left basketball. She met with Draymond in 2009.Born and bred in Saginaw, Michigan, she stepped into the spotlight not just because of her relationship with an NBA player, but also due to her educational pursuits and brief modeling career.
The early life of Jelissa
Jelissa hardy lived in Woodbridge, VA. She completed her graduation in 2012 from a school named Heritage High School in Sagina. From Michigan State University, She got her degree in English. Jelissa also have American Nationality.
Married life with Draymond Green
Jelissa Hardy and Draymond Green used to study in Heritage high school together. In 2007 they start dating when they were adults. This couples were in love and create a good relationship. This relation keeps moving around 9 years and in January 2017 they announce that become parents of a child boy.
The birthday of their first child Dramond Jamal Green is 21st December 2016. Draymond post about her son birth on 22 December. His words were, “I never experienced such a feeling like I did when I watched his [Draymond Jr.] entry.”in 2017 Hardy and Draymond after remain in relationship for 10 years decide to separate. A misunderstanding causes the separation between this 10 years old relationship. They can custody of their two Childs including her daughter Kyla Dior Green and son Jamal Green half-half.
Hardy ex-boyfriend Draymond in now in relationship with Hazel Renee.
As we already mentioned above that Jelissa Hardy completed her graduation from Heritage high school in Sagina.
- In 2012, Hardy secured her Bachelor’s Degree in English from the College of Arts and Letters. This wasn’t just a mere degree; it was an accomplishment that laid the foundation for her future endeavors.
- While pursuing her degree at Michigan State University, Hardy wasn’t merely confined to her studies. She actively participated in her school’s fashion show, showcasing her innate sense of style and confidence.
- Her association with the Ebony Fashion Fair further highlighted her deep interest in fashion and modeling. It served as a platform for her to connect with others in the industry and gain valuable experience.
People also read: Athena Jones married, husband, age, parents and wiki
She used to play basketball in her high school that she might take as her carrier but due to chronic back injuries and she left basketball. She choose modeling as a carrier in 2009 to 2013 but pause after in relationship with Draymond. Jelissa focus on her relationship and family and become full time house-wife. Jelissa is a personal trainer where she provide hardcore, workouts like boot-camp to her client located in Oakland, California.
- In 2009, Hardy took a bold step into the world of modeling by joining Model Mayhem. It was a clear testament to her multifaceted personality and her eagerness to explore diverse fields.
- Though she last updated her page in 2010, her modeling stint, which seems to have wrapped up by 2013, added another dimension to her portfolio.
- Age: 28 years old.
- Weight: We tried to find information regarding to Jelissa Hardy, but not found much.
- Height: Did not mentioned anywhere
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
Life’s Unexpected Turns:
- As life often throws challenges our way, Hardy was blessed with a daughter during her college years. Displaying a commendable sense of responsibility and maturity, she chose to prioritize her education and
As she does not select any profession which make her income remarkable, and also she does not mentioned anywhere about her net worth. But we can see that she is living a very happy life with her son and daughter. Her ex-boyfriend net worth is around $20 million which Jelissa use to enjoy for 10 years of relationship.
In 2015, Draymond also assign a contract with Folden State Warriors for 5 year with the price of $82,000,000. Along with that NBA salary for a player is around $17,469,565 per year that Draymond salary.
We did not find exact information about her previous relationship but she had a daughter from last relationship when she was 20 years old.
Interesting Facts about Jelissa Hardy:
- She used to be a model from 2009 to 2013 and left that carrier to handle her house-wife status
- As we mentioned above in affairs section that she had a daughter from previous relationship.
- She is a basketball player herself along with her ex-boyfriend but she left that support during her school due to chronic-back injury.
Social Media Accounts of Draymond Green Girlfriend Jelissa Hardy:
Social Media Accounts:
Twitter: Jelissa Twitter
Facebook: Jelissa Hardy Profile