Who is Alison Riske:
Alison Riske is American tennis player with a net worth of 16 million. Alison has won one WTA title along with one double title and six singles on the ITF tour has shown her credibility to the humankind with cracking in the top 50.
Lately on May 2017, she reached new ranking status; her career-top singles status of world number 36. And she is none other than Alison Riske.
The early life of Alison Riske:
Riske was born on 3rd July, in the year of 1990. She was born in Pennsylvania, the United States to her father, Al Riske worked as an FBI investigator and her mother, Carol Riske was a school teacher. Before that, her father has worked in the Secret Service Alison Riske has two siblings named Dan Riske and Sarah Riske in her family. Alison played tennis along with her family members, but she takes this sport as her main goal.
Married life with Anand Amritraj:
With a successful prolific career, Riske has been able to earn hearts of massive fans. The internet freaked out when Alison Riske’s coach Stephen Amritraj turned out to be her boyfriend.
Alison Riske boyfriend has played professional tennis for India, however, now he is inactive. Alison Riske fiancé is s the son of former world tour player Anand Amritraj.
Their dating status isn’t revealed until she revealed through posting on Twitter. On July 2016, Alison Riske shared a picture with her fiancé in an Instagram post.
Recently she make a post on Instagram
“Luckiest lady because of this man. to echo my HUSBAND, we were surrounded by everyone that makes our world go round. grateful as ever.”
Alison Riske announced that she is engaged to the love of her life on July 9, 2017. Though Alison Riske is engaged, and the couple is madly in love, there is no news of them getting married. The couple is likely to intertwine in a husband-wife relation soon.
Alison Riske’s Educational and Training Journey
Primary and High Schooling:
- Alison Riske completed both her primary and high school education at the Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School.
- Despite studying virtually, she was an active part of the tennis community and played for the Peters Township High School tennis team during her high school years.
- Owing to her immense success in high school tennis, USTA Junior Tournaments, and ITF tournaments, Riske was awarded a tennis scholarship to Vanderbilt University.
Coaching and Training:
- In her formative years, Alison was coached by Janice Irwin, who led the girls’ tennis team at the neighboring Upper St. Clair High School.
- Later, she started training under Yves Boulais, the spouse of ex-tennis professional Patricia Hy-Boulais. Riske’s sister, Sarah, was also a part of this training.
- Alison Riske also briefly trained at the USTA training center located in Boca Raton, Florida.
- She honed her skills further at the Van der Meer Tennis Academy in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
- Towards the end of 2012, she trained extensively with Yves Boulais.
As we mentioned above, Alison Riske, her brother and sister from her family have played tennis but she is the only one who seems to be taking it to the next level. Alison start playing tennis when she was only 3 years old. Now she is Five feet 9 inches tall tennis player, who belongs to an American nationality and has got white ethnicity.
Riske showed her keen interest in playing tennis from an early age of three. She played the fall of 2006 for Peters Township High School while she was a student and she won Pennsylvania State Championship as a member of the girls’ tennis team.
Alison mentor was Brandon Stewart and later trained briefly in Boca Raton, Florida. She completed an impressive run of winning an ITF 75k, 50K and 50K in three straight weeks in October 2010. When Riske won the Tianjin Open on October 12, 2014, she won her first WTA tour title.
She played in several qualifying tournaments for WTA events. Alison reached her career-high singles ranking of world No. 18 in November 2019.
- Age: 39 years (1990-2020)
- Weight: 66 Kg.
- Height: Five feet 9 inches
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Golden
Net Worth of Alison Riske:
Alison Riske, born on July 3, 1990, is a renowned American tennis player. With a career spanning over a decade, Riske has managed to amass a significant fortune and stands as a prominent figure in the world of tennis. As of the most recent estimates, Alison Riske has a net worth ranging from $16 million to $18 million USD. But what comprises this wealth? Let’s delve deeper into the factors that have contributed to her financial growth.
- Alison Riske’s prowess on the tennis court has not only earned her acclaim but also a hefty paycheck.
- Competing in numerous tournaments, her earnings from prize money have been substantial.
- Reports suggest that she garners approximately $2 million USD every month from her tennis engagements alone.
- Apart from her earnings on the court, Riske has successfully ventured into brand endorsements, further adding to her net worth.
- Notably, she has entered a sponsorship agreement with Lotto, a renowned sports apparel brand.
Investments and Assets:
- Like many athletes in her earnings bracket, Riske is believed to have made judicious investments and acquisitions over the years.
- Specific details about these investments remain elusive, but they undeniably contribute to her overall net worth.
Interesting Facts about Alison Riske:
At the end of 2012, she returned to training with Yves Boulais. Recently, she trains with Yves Boulais at the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga Ontario Canada.
Social Media Accounts of Alison:
Alison Riske Twitter: Twitter
Alison Facebook: Facebook
Riske Instagram: Instagram
If you find any incorrect data or missed, please let us know, we will update that content. Thank you very much for your visit to our website. Keep visiting for more interesting articles about your favorite celebrities.